On this page
Installation of the Zakeke module
Before you start, make sure you use Prestashop 1.6. If you want to read the guide for Prestashop 1.7, please refer to the Prestashop 1.7 Guide.
The following instructions are about the Prestashop 1.6 integration with Zakeke:
Log into your Prestashop back-office.
- Go to: Modules and Services > Modules and Services.
- Download the plugin here.
- Click on "Add a new module" button.
- Upload the Zakeke module zip.
- Click on "Install".
Module configuration and integration of Zakeke
Setup Zakeke as follows:
- Zakeke username: your Zakeke username. If you haven't created an account yet, please create one;
- Zakeke password: your Zakeke password.
- Finish by clicking on
- Go to: Advanced Parameters > Webservice.
- Enable PrestaShop's Webservice as YES.
- Click on "Add new webservice key" button to add a new Webservice key.
- Add an API key. Recommended to generate a random key for security purpose. Add a description, active the status and then give all permissions to required resources.
- Take note of the generated Key.
- Click on Save.
- Access to your Zakeke account and navigate to: ADVANCED > E-Commerce.
- Select Prestashop.
- Setup the E-Commerce as below:
- Access key: insert the key noted in step 7.
- Store URL: insert your Prestashop Store URL.
If you have some troubles or problems, please contact us.