The Zakeke customization system can be integrated into your e-commerce website through API.
After signing up on Zakeke, the integration with the API requires the following preparatory steps to be completed
- Login to Zakeke
- In the E-Commerce / API section from the main back office menu, choose the currency and set the URL of your e-commerce website
- A key API will be generated, it is necessary for the integration with Zakeke. For more information on the API Key please refer to the Introductory page of the API.
- Import products via catalog in CSV format. For details on import, please refer to the reference section
This phase consists in the true integration of Zakeke into your e-commerce. We can divide it into these steps:
- Adding the "Customize" button in the product sheet page
- Create a new "Customizer" page that will contain the Zakeke IFRAME
- Manage your custom product in your e-commerce shopping cart
- Register an order with custom products on Zakeke
For details on the implementation of each step, please refer to the respective sections.